How To Prepare For An HVAC Installation Day
Preparing For Installation Day
Once you have decided to make the investment in a new installation in your home or business, we want to ensure that you can trust us to provide the best Air Conditioning and Heating Equipment your money can buy. Our certified technicians make sure that we follow through during the entire process of the installation from start to finish. We follow all necessary installation guidelines to get the most efficiency out of your system to help you feel as though you are getting the most out of your new investment. Starting off right, we will acquire all required permits. After delivering and installing your system, we will provide you with full instructions on how to operate all the equipment. We will provide a thorough cleaning around the work area and systems, and we will haul away all old systems and equipment so all you need to do is enjoy your new investment with peace of mind.
th.Installation Day Expectations:
We want to ensure you are fully informed on what to expect when getting a new install; a few things we may need from you when preparing for an install are: to make sure that there are no obstructions around the area we will be working, on the day of installation and make sure all vents are closed throughout your entire home. Below is a list of information about what to expect from our company before, during and after the installation process:
- We do not begin the install until we have answered any and all questions you may have as well and give you a general review of the entire job process
- Someone from our office will contact you on the morning of the scheduled installation and prior to the technicians’ arrival.
- Once we have arrived we make sure the work area is safe and clean for our team, as well as your safety. We will shut off all necessary power and breakers and prepare all the needed equipment to get the job done.
- We will remove the refrigerant in your current AC system if included in the type of install, and we will dispose of it safely following the necessary guidelines, as well as safely remove all old existing equipment while making sure to keep the work area cleaned and prepared for your new system.
- Installing the new equipment requires testing and a thorough check to make sure wiring and all systems are working as they should with no leaking or other concerns.
- We install the thermostat you have chosen and confirm that it works correctly.
- After installation, running the new system for a period of time is a must. We will confirm that all new equipment is working as is should, ensuring that the amp draw and refrigerant are charged correctly.
- Once we have cleaned up the work area, we will explain and inform you about all your new heating or cooling equipment ensuring that we answer any questions or concerns you may have. We will provide you with info on any warranties and future inspections.
Request a Free In-Home Estimate Today!
Why Choose Us?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed
We take pride in getting the job done right! Our work is always guaranteed.
Exceptional customer service
Our customers keep our business thriving. You are our top priority!
We're licensed and insured
CA License # 1049277
24 hour emergency services
Call us at (530) 223-1332
Locally owned and operated
We're locally owned and operated. We also strive to take part in community projects in the Redding area.
Contact Us Today For More Information:
Redding Heating & Air
Serving Redding & Surrounding Areas
Areas We Serve
- Bella Vista
- French Gulch
- Happy Valley
- Los Molinos
- Montgomery Creek
- Mountain Gate
- Mt. Shasta
- Oak Run
- Palo Cedro
- Pollard Flat
- Red Bluff
- Round Mountain
- Shasta Lake City