While home care works well to prevent Air Conditioning repairs, it does not take the place of professional treatment. The most effective method to prevent costly repairs is through Air Conditioning maintenance.
We recommend annual maintenance because it successfully eliminates the need for costly repairs. Homeowners only need to schedule maintenance 2x a year.
Maintenance delivers many different benefits:
- Reliable and consistent heating and air conditioning
- Improved energy efficiency and reduced heat loss
- Elevated indoor air quality
- A longer lasting central air system
- Clean and safe equipment
- Fewer repairs and damages
- Lower cost per use
- Peace of mind
- Home comfort
Why does maintenance work so well at preventing Air Conditioning repairs? This service works as preventative care. Your technician has the chance to deep-clean & fully inspect your unit, potentially saving homeowners thousands of dollars in service costs.
During maintenance our technician:
- Fully inspects the unit, inside and out
- Scrubs the unit clean, removing microbiological growth, water and buildup
- Cleans the air filter and condensate lines
- Monitors overall performance for hiccups or inconsistencies
- Measures temperature, air flow, energy expenditure and pressure
- Make technical adjustments as needed
- Tests for safe and efficient performance
- Tests and resets safety switches
- Tests for gas leaks, refrigerant leaks and water leaks
- Identifies weaknesses, repairs and damages
- Delivers treatment for full restoration
Maintenance will not make your unit new, but it will make it as close as possible.